1. Pour glass of wine and draft a choice few words in response . Delete words.
2. Flick through pintrest and then read Rock and roll bride magazine whilst choosing choice words.
3. Pour second glass of wine and watch a rubbish drama programme. Write the chosen revised choice words.
4. Delete choice words
5. Pour third glass of wine and remember to keep F#%$ing calm.
6. Drunkenly feel sorry for yourself
In all seriousness I can’t believe how calm I have been with a little glitch with the caterer. Martin got on and emailed some new ones while I continued with the schedule of things to make. These things happen and in all seriousness it may be a blessing.
There is ages to find a new one and all I can say is I am grateful for it not being a week before the wedding.
See……. Soooo calm!